viernes, 30 de marzo de 2007

Y no está mal que así sea...

if you loved me yesterday
it doesn’t mean you love me today
if you wanted to be with me then
it doesn’t mean you want me again
so what are we thinking
when we’re trying to go back?
Is there nothing new
that’s why we find it hard
to get rid of the old?

like the fire we quell
like a pearl out of its shell
we change
like the flower we fade
like light turning to shade
we change


if I loved you yesterday
it doesn’t mean I love you today
if I wanted to be with you then
it doesn’t mean I want you again
so what are we scared of
when we’re trying to rewind?
Is there nothing new
only because we find it hard
to get rid of the old?


such an assignment to empty my drawers
such a hard chore to throw away the boxed items
such a formidable task to make room for new memories



like the fire we quell
we’re not water in a well
we change
like the lover that ran away
like the night into the day
we change

No hay comentarios.: